T-REIGN's ProSheath Combo is comprised of 7.5” aluminum pliers and a sheath. Unlike other holders, ProSheath has an internal, retractable tether attached to the pliers, preventing drops or loss. The ProSheath ensures your fishing pliers are protected, secure and conveniently at your side.
- Heavy-duty, thermoformed sheath covered in 600 denier nylon with 36" Kevlar® self-retracting tether reel
- Two belt attachment options: stainless steel belt clip (up to 1.5" belt) and two fixed loop straps (2.5" wide)
- Pliers: aluminum body with replaceable tungsten carbide cutters to easily cut braided wire and mono line
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel jaws featuring split ring opener and crimps
- 5-year service policy for pliers; lifetime service policy for sheath
Pliers: The aluminum body provides lightweight handling and superior corrosion resistance. Replaceable tungsten carbide cutters easily cut braided wire and mono line. Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel jaws are spring loaded, providing one-handed use for removing hooks and all your rigging needs (features split ring opener and crimps). Comfort-grip handles are slip resistant and the pliers come with a 5-year service policy.
Crimp size: The small and medium circular openings are called cup to cup. The small size will fit crimps between .1mm - .5mm. The medium size will fit crimps between .5mm-1mm.
The other crimp type is called point to cup. This is used for round section crimp sleeves and flattens one side. It can fit 1mm-2mm.
Sheath: The heavy-duty thermoformed sheath is covered in 600 denier nylon to withstand weather and wear and offers an internal, 36" retractable Kevlar reel. It can clip to a belt with its stainless steel clip or a belt can be threaded through two fixed-loop straps. It comes with a Lifetime Service Policy.